I've never experienced that before. It's very distressing because I don't understand why I'm so confused. I don't get why my mind is so blanked out to the point that I wonder if I'm still sane anymore. I can't see straight, I can't think, I feel like I'm supposed to make a decision about something but I don't know what, and I'm not sure who I am anymore...
I guess I'll just keep doing what I'm doing now. Ignore it...
Right now, I'm typing this from my laptop (not technically mine, but stfu) in Florida. I've been here since Tuesday, and leaving Friday. Not long enough if you ask me, tbh. I need a really long vacation away from my own house. Not 4 days; hell, we're not even gone that long, if you get down to exact time duration. Honestly, despite this house not being in great shape, and the fact the electrical wiring is an epic fail? ... I feel more comfortable here than in my own house. I'm tired of that place to be honest. I've been there for, what, 9 years? Too long, let's put it that way. I want to actually be in a different state, a different place for a while. Even if just, say, a month. I don't know why, but there are many places I want to stay for a while. I'd like to stay here in Florida with family for about a month, this year. Next year, I want to go out to Texas, to go to Six Flags there, check out the beaches there (I've heard Texas' beaches are nice, actually), and just go sight-seeing. I've never been out west, and Texas is one of the only places I'm interested in out there really. And I do want to go up to Pennsylvania of course. Even New York for a little while. But still...
The tables have turned. But I don't remember which way to turn them back.
April is over half gone now. Already, 1/3 of this year has passed. I can't keep track of time anymore...
I'll be 18 this October. I'll be getting my license shortly after my birthday; probably the day after, I assume. I look forward to that, because it means I'll be able to drive when I visit Andra for Christmas (if I can, that is). Plus I enjoy the idea of driving places. I don't know why, but I'd enjoy driving to the store and buying groceries... I'm odd. I like mediocre, old-fashioned, simple things. But I don't like doing the same thing over and over and over for years on end. I do need to change it around every now and then... That's the type of life I'd enjoy living.
I have soft sugar cookies. You don't. Sucks for you.
I remember when I used to have 309539485 friends online. I have 4 now. I include one family member who I usually talk to online (except this week, which has mostly been in person), and my girlfriend. Only 4. And Andra knows the most about me... But I don't tell anyone everything. I don't have anyone I can confide everything in, and trust them to talk to me and be a friend that I can rely on. I envy Jon for that... I'm always jealous of him for some reason... But it's of good nature. He's my older brother; of course I'm gonna want to be in his shoes sometimes. :3 He's awesome.
Boredom is an epic fail. No, really, it is. This, typing on this blog right now, is my only form of entertainment. Isn't that sad?
I really don't know what all to blog about. I want more sugar cookies, so I'm going to eat some. Screw you all.
No, I love you. Really, I do.
I'm going to go play some Peggle (look it up on MSN Games), and eat sugar cookies. Later~ :3
No comments:
Post a Comment