I think it's amusing that certain times of the year, I find more depressing, much like times of the day. I assume people in school would find daytime miserable and winter to be a great time, both because of school and it's respective 'winter break'. I, on the other hand, am backwards. I'm finding myself nocturnal again because of an unwillingness to fall asleep, and once again, miserable as can be. I think this partially has to do with the fact I have nobody to talk to, possibly because Yahoo's company has done a shit job with their IM client, and it apparently has found a way for it to freeze constantly so that I'm incapable of using it. But I know that even if I could use it, I would still find myself talking to absolutely no one, because I simply know nobody. I have family, but of course, they all have their own lives, and I choose not to rely on family to solve my problems for me, because I know I'm meant to find them myself. It's one thing to 'ask for help' when you don't know the answer, but I simply feel it's more challenging and more fulfilling to do the work until I discover how to do it the next time around. I didn't go to school -- or, have school come to me, technically -- for nothing.
Now, I know that perhaps keeping a normal schedule would be better, and going outside and being active would make me happier. But the thing is, it doesn't. If I try to keep a schedule, I feel like I should be doing something, such as a job or school, but unfortunately I just don't have either of those. And going outside would be great if I had something to do, but without activities planned or places to go (especially with the lack of a vehicle in addition), it just doesn't quite seem all that appealing. I would like to participate in a local walkathon or something similar, because I would be active, but I could only do this if I tagged along with family or friends. I'm currently just not comfortable going places on my own yet.
I used to have many people to talk to, I find it amusing that so many of them have disappeared. It's ironic even that I lost touch with 80% of my friends after I began playing WoW, only to make close to the same amount I lost -- only for them to disappear shortly after as well. I'm not saying I'd choose not to play it, it's quite entertaining, but I do see the reason why people don't. It does become life consuming, even for me who can go months without playing it without any repercussions. I feel bad for the people who have to play it every single day because it becomes an 'addiction', but I also laugh at them for having to play it every day when it's not that spectacular a game in the first place.
I think it's amusing that most of my relationships have failed, and not because of me. I'm not saying I was perfect, I've made my fair share of mistakes here and there, I know that. But I mean, I ended one of my relationships. I can name a good majority of my relationships -- as in, who I was with -- and how they ended. But to be polite and not point any fingers, I won't. But simply put, all but maybe 3 of my relationships, my 'girlfriend' at the time left me for her ex. I harbor no ill feelings towards any of them for this, but it's still rather amusing. I also think it's amusing that several of my ex-girlfriends, I still have contact with, and still talk to from time to time. I think that's how a relationship should end. As in, where both members remain as friends. Much better that way.
I think one of these days, I'm going to start talking in short sentences. Sentences like these. Might be fun. Just too lazy. Like Rorschach, though. I like Rorschach. Rorschach is awesome. I am bored. Boredom is bad. Moving on.
I think I may begin blogging again soon, which is shocking. But I'm ending this one here.
No comments:
Post a Comment