I constantly find myself asking questions. Sometimes asking other people questions... But regardless, I always notice that they're never solved; they remain open indefinitely. Every time something pops up, it stays up. I can never get rid of it, and I never manage to get anywhere without it constantly pestering me for the answers I won't ever get. I wonder if we're meant to constantly ask ourselves things that we cannot answer; regardless, I don't like it. It irritates me.
I've finally considered a possible job opportunity, though I can't get in until I'm 18 (at least, I'm pretty sure; there's nothing saying so on the site, but still)... Nonetheless, it would be something that I'd enjoy, but would involve physical tasks rather than sitting at the computer doing nothing all day. It's not as dangerous as the military of course, but it's not a walk in the park; there are some risks that can and will be taken if the need arises, but it is very seldom. It's a community service; meaning, the people working are here to help and serve the community, as protection... If anyone has any information for me, -- preferably people who have worked in this field before, -- I would appreciate some tips, advice, etc... To conclude what the job is? EMT/Fire Services. You know, fire departments? Yeah. [And no, Andra; I won't be one of the few who gets killed in a fiery blaze. Stop insisting that... I'm going to apply. >/ Got it? Good. <3]
I found myself even more interested in guitar than I initially was. Moreso in bass still, but nonetheless... I want to play music, majorly. Though I would enjoy playing a guitar, I would much more enjoy playing bass; especially if I had an amp so I could actually hear. But alas; no instruments that really work on playing. Guitar's missing a string, missing a tuning peg, and has a warped neck; the other 5 strings are also unwinding and going to break within a month. My piano has a few keys that don't work due to the board being chipped, and the port for the AC adapter is shorted and will only work if it's lodged in at an upward angle... Lame.
I have more to blog about; but that's for another time... I mostly hate having questions that'll never be answered. :3 So I'm going to go look for answers.
No comments:
Post a Comment