(Update on 2.4.09 - 6:00 AM)
I started this blog post, the previous paragraph, on like, the 1st of this month. I wanted to post a blog, but didn't know what to post about. Rather than posting an entirely new blog, I just used this saved draft, since it would fit... Carrying on:
A lot of things have been really weird lately. Andra's been sick, with what could /possibly/ be appendicitis. I'm a little (okay, more than a little) worried about her. I really hope she's okay. I'm also anxious because 10 days from now is Valentine's day, and that's when Andra gets her gifts from me, and I'm rather excited about that, I'unno why. I really want to be able to actually be closer to her, and I hate that we have like 600+ miles between us. But then again, my mom and Tom have like what, 2000+ miles distance? Sheesh. But they're adults. If they have income to save, they have a higher chance of getting to visit one-another than I do with Andra, because Andra's not quite 16 (birthday's in May), and I won't be 18 for another 8 months after Valentine's Day. I /had/ confirmation -- I say "had", because I don't know if I still do -- that I could stay with them (as in, Andra's family; her, Casey, and their mom) after I turned 18. I considered it, because sure, I'd be closer to Andra... But I don't think I will. Not because I don't want to stay with them, no. I'd just feel like a burden. The concept of moving in with my girlfriend and her family at 18, I'unno. It sounds a little like an immature decision. I feel like I should focus more on getting a job, and finding my own place near them instead of leeching off of them. I mean, I'm sure I could get a job if I stayed with them and would feel like less of a leech, but... I would just rather get my own place, rather than burdening them at all. I can always just plan visits. I mean, we managed to go to Orlando not quite a year ago, and it couldn't have been /that/ expensive for that trip; And that's involving some expensive hotels in order to get into SeaWorld for free (or it may have just been really cheap)... Surely traveling up there for a few days, and staying at a hotel nearby couldn't be that expensive. It's about the same distance as Orlando, but not a major city at all. And gas prices have gone down since, too. I don't even assume it'd cost even $300 for the visit at most. I'm sure I could convince my mom, if we manage to save up some money, to let me try to visit her either by her birthday (in May), or more likely, my birthday (in October)... Or better yet, Christmas. Which was what I wanted to do in '07, but couldn't; and money was way too tight in '08. This year, surely it's more likely... I hope so, anyway. I really want to.
Amusingly, I've lost a few friends, I assume. Stupid decisions and mistakes I've made past few months, but eh. That happens. I wouldn't doubt I'll lose more friends this way. I've stayed distant from as many as possible. If Yahoo weren't my preferred IM client, I wouldn't use it. I can talk to Andra via AIM (or ICQ, if I use the merger). I honestly feel like avoiding pretty much everyone online, because I'm in a very unstable mood with the majority of my friends. Perhaps the only ones I'd talk to at all right now are Patrick, Mike, Kyle, and Andra. And all but the latter are optional...
It's funny, I'm really nostalgic now. I've been watching yet another anime series (just to pass time) called Gakuen Arisu (Alice Academy) which is rather amusing... Various students with "gifts", what they call "Alices". The main characters are in the Elementary branch, but a few are in the Middle School branch as well... Each person has their own unique talent; Hotaru is a genius gifted with the "Invention Alice", and can pretty much create anything and everything. Natsume is an arrogant rebellious boy with the "Fire Alice", basically meaning he has pyrokinetic abilities. Narumi, one of the teachers, has some pheromonal alice that basically means he's a tease. Lmao. He can manipulate others' emotions. My second favorite (behind Natsume) is Tsubasa Andou, who has a "Shadow Manipulation Alice". Much like Shikamaru from Naruto, he can stop people from moving just by stepping on their shadows. However, if the whole area is covered in shadows, by a tree for instance, he can freeze everyone within that shadow. The most amazing part is that he can write kanji (or even katakana) on the ground that's covered in shadows, like, the character for "dance" for instance, and whoever's trapped in his shadow manipulation, is forced to do that action... It's a pretty awesome series, and oddly, Natsume reminds me of me when I was in elementary school. Extremely rebellious, ignorant, disobedient, but yet had his own "reasons" for being that way. But deep down, he was still a good guy... Only has one friend, Ruka, who he was friends with before being dragged into the Academy. They even have a star system in the series, which is categorized by 5 classes. No Star, 1-Star, 2-Star, 3-Star, and Special... They're categorized by intelligence, attitude, their Alice, and things like that. Hotaru is a 3-star, for being exceptionally gifted in her abilities and very quiet and responsible. Mikan (the main character) starts as a No Star because the Principal loathes the type of Alice that Mikan has, but is eventually upped to a 1-star... Natsume is the /only/ Special star in the entire school, from what I've seen so far. His attitude is terrible, and his Alice is extremely dangerous, but he's considered to be a genius, the smartest in the entire school... My family can acknowledge, that's pretty much like me (minus the whole ability to manipulate fire; in the literal sense, anyway)... It's a great series. You can find all the episodes [subtitled] on Youtube.
I'm going to end the post here, because I'm hungry, and want some cereal. I'll post more later... :3
(Update on 2.4.09 - 8:00 AM)
That was some good cereal. It was like, a banana & almond granola cereal. Never had it before, but it was really good. I'm impressed. It was something I could eat all the time really, and I tend to lose my tastes for cereal. The only kinds I like no matter what are Cocoa Puffs, Trix, and Peanut Butter Crunch. And for those of you who are going to suggest gay humor because all of those cereals are shaped like balls, I will slap you. :3 Yes, slap. Not smack, not punch, but slap. You know, gay humor. 8D
... Okay, moving on. xDD
Yesterday was my brother's birthday. He's 22 now... Sheesh. My sister will be 24 in May. My mom will be 40 in April. My dad will be 48 in October... It's odd that my parents are young compared to most. Tristan's 18, and his parents are in their 50's or something. Well, okay, his dad's probably slightly younger than my dad actually; at least, I think so. But still... I believe Andra's mom is close to 50 or something. oo; My mom's not yet 40, so it's kind of amusing.
She tells me not to make the same mistake she did [even though I'm a guy, and am obviously incapable of getting pregnant at 16. LOL.]... And of course, I obviously couldn't, since Andra's so far away, and won't be 16 until May. ... Okay, I suppose I /could/, but I don't intend on it. xD Her mom, and her sister, and my mom, would all kill me. And her dad. Oh god, her dad would kill me if I even kissed her on the cheek. Thank God I don't have to worry about him. x3
But, yeah. Though I don't want to be in my late 30's when Andra and I decide to have a family, because I don't want to be in my late 40's when my kids are teenagers... I don't plan on it /that/ early. 'sides, even though it's not entirely for religious reasons, I'd rather get married to Andra before we even though about kids. It's actually only maybe 10% for religious reasons. I personally find marriage more romantic and loving, and it just seems much more mature and responsible to me. Besides, I really feel that the whole "'til death do us part" thing should be taken seriously. And I really want to be with Andra that much.
I have an odd sense of empathy with her... Her dad left when she was young, so she's always been raised by her mom and sister. And, just like my mom, they've done an amazing job. Though not in the same way, I do look up to Casey and their mom, because they're the type of responsible people that you don't really see too often. And, I've been pretty much raised by my mom my entire life. I kind of have a grudge against my dad, which most of my family and friends know about, and know why. I grew up essentially not really even knowing what having a "dad" was like. He was always distant, busy with work, things like that. I didn't exist to him really, except that he got money from me for tax refunds and things like that. He acknowledges my existence sometimes, but it's not the same... And I don't want my children, when that time comes, to have to worry about that. I feel that Andra and I would actually do a good job as a couple, as parents. I'm patient enough to wait for that day, and I've been told constantly by everyone I know, raising kids is hectic and miserable. I think I could handle it, because they'd be my children. They would be Andra's, too... It's exciting to me.
One thing's for sure; when my kids are teenagers, I'm not letting them hang out with Casey & Ryan's kids. They'd corrupt each other worse than they would be from us. LOL. Actually, nah, that'd be pretty awesome. :3 But seriously, our kids (Andra and I) and Casey & Ryan's kids? Oh god, they're going to be the nightmares of the future. ... But they'll have some pretty awesome musical taste, and maybe we could have our own little family band. 8D
God, I'm so random. ... So, just imagine the kids. LOL.
Okay, seriously.. xD; I probably will post more later, but this is good enough for now.
I'll post a completely seperate post, if I decide I have more to talk about...
Thanks for reading, peoples. :3
No comments:
Post a Comment