Music Playlist

"August 5th".

Shockingly enough, that's a day I'm actually looking forward to. I wish July would be over with. I know for a fact I'm gonna be miserable on the 25th of this month, and I know exactly who I'm going to turn to for conversation and comfort. She's been there for me before, she was there last year, both on the 25th, and on my birthday in October. I know I can rely on her, if anyone.

It's an ironic thing. You choose to move on at your own rate really. If you don't want to, you won't, but if you actually choose to, you can. And I figure, you know what, I spent so much wasted time on Stacy, who wasn't right for me, and I did take forever to get over Andra. I'm not repeating it with anyone else... The only reason Andra and I broke up, was because I made some major mistakes. And since then, I've fixed a lot of those traits, and have become an over-all better person than I used to be. I know this much for a fact. I'm not being self-centered, but I am a little bit more mature than I used to be when I was younger, aside from the fact that I'm actually 16 now. And the fact of the matter is, Andra and I were always there for each other before, so I don't see why things would be any different now. In truth, they aren't.

I guess what I'm saying is, I'm done wasting my time with the little things in life, and I'll focus on what I've always had. And so long as I keep my passion and dedication, and strive to be what I really have been all along, inside, I suppose things could actually go right. And Andra and I seem to both have a really good sense of patience, despite being young and intentionally immature at times, I think this time, maybe things could work out. It's worth a try.

However, I have to head out to Jillian's with my brother and mom to play some billiards. It's gonna be so much fun. <3>

No comments: