Music Playlist

A Beautiful Flaw In An Otherwise Perfect Nightmare

With every single beat, the feint pulse grows weaker,
A slower steadied pace that's slowly getting meeker,
A dying wish fulfilled, and it's happening much quicker,
The light in the distance, just a small little flicker.
A tear streaming down, just to drown all the pain,
A short trail of blood, with only himself to blame.
Have you ever screamed out, but the cries were in vain?
Just living in the shadows, where noone knows your name...

This is my domain, and this is my fucking home,
Where all I have to do is just stay here on my own,
You'll be better off without me, that's something we've all known,
So just leave me here to die, just leave me here alone...

The pain inside, like an tornado within the heart,
Tearing the valves, ripping the vessels apart,
It wasn't ignored, it wasn't unfelt, the pain was all real,
Just close your eyes and lie there, make sure that you could feel.
A nightmare growing darker, slowly taking over your mind,
And the light is getting dimmer, you'll be choking in due time.
I can't say yes, and I can't say no, either way I'm lying.
I don't know, I just don't know, I just don't fucking know...
I can't lie, and just say no, but I still can't lie, and just say yes.
And I know either way, that's haunting you, because it makes no fucking sense...
So just leave this all behind you, and go find a better place,
You have no time to hesitate, you have no time to waste...

This is my domain, this is my fucking home.
Where all I have to do is just stay here on my own.
You'll be better off without me, that's something we've all known.
So just leave me here to die, just leave me here alone...

And you know.
Yeah, you know.
It'll be better off this way.
And you know.
Yeah, you know...
There's no reason for us to stay...
So just say...

I'm tired of this game, I'm running away from home.
I'm leaving this behind me; I'll survive better on my own.
I know it'll be easier without you, it's something we've all known.
And now you're no longer lying. You really are alone...

No comments: