Music Playlist

I'll be honest, I've always lied to you.

With an ounce of compassion, you sent me off on my own,
Like I didn't even matter, I was just shoved away.
And all this time I thought we'd be perfect,
That forever may be real, just for once.

But with all the words that were left unsaid,
I screamed out how I really felt.
But it went past you like the wind,
You didn't even care to listen...

Now I've gone far too long without speaking,
And far too long without feeling,
And I think it's time you should know...

The pain you made me feel,
The tears you made me shed,
The sorrow and all the guilt,
And the blood I should have bled.
I wasted my time on you,
Because all you were was a lie.
And now it's time for us to part,
So just let this love wither and die.

And with the ounce of compassion she never felt,
The tears she had never shown to him,
He cared less and less of her each day,
Only of how much she lied to him.

Every single word, every little syllable,
All with no meaning behind them
As though all he was to her,
Was just another stepping stone in the wrong direction.

And I'm sorry I can't say I care anymore,
And I'm sorry you never had the courage,
To tell me what you -really- fucking felt...

The pain you couldn't see,
The screams you couldn't hear,
All you were waiting on,
Was for me to disappear.
And you wasted my time again,
All because you love to lie,
But now I've gone and changed my ways,
And I no longer have to cry.

With all the tears you made me shed,
All the words that were left unsaid...
We never once meant it when we said "I'm sorry"...

No comments: