Music Playlist

The Horror Of Our Love

I'm so confused lately. I don't know what to do exactly, because things are so complicated. I'll explain it, but I know for a fact some people will be mad at me, others may hate me, I really don't care anymore.

I like someone who's a lot older than I am. I'm completely illegal to her, but... I like her. But I don't want to ruin our friendship. I've known her for 3 years now, and though she always stayed distant, she's been an amazing friend. I don't want to get too close, and screw everything up, and lose an absolutely amazing friend because I'm fucking stupid...

I really don't know what to do anymore, I'm so scared now... I've never felt terrified before, but I really am right now. All I can do is sit here and listen to music, and just hope... but I really don't know what I'm supposed to hope for.



Can someone come, someone come and save me, save me from this nightmare inside of me?
Can someone love, someone love me honestly? Honest is all you have to be...

No comments: