If you haven't noticed, I have what, 10 new songs? Everlong was added the other day, the new 9 were just a group of songs I like. Most of which are acoustics, which I really love. Acoustic music > all other music, in my eyes. The first two really make me think of Andra; The second one, I once dedicated to her, the first, she told me to listen to. The third is just another wonderful song. If I wanted to add songs that reminded me of her, I would've added Mat Kearney's "Undeniable", Cartel's "Honesty", Secondhand Serenade's "Your Call", Kenny Chesney's "You Save Me", and mein Gott, the list goes on. In hindsight, it's in consideration. Look forward to it in the next few days, if I decide to...
Time for what this blog was made for, and the title comes into play: What do you think of first, trying to decipher the title? Most likely, you think of the military, but not in the same way. You think of it as a joke, perhaps, just because of the word 'peaceful'... Nonetheless, yes. The mail I'll be receiving is information from the U.S. Army. I'm considering enlisting, if I'm capable of it. If I can, I probably won't hesitate... The sooner I get in, the sooner I get a job, the sooner I get money, the sooner I have a possibility of attending college, and doing what I want with my life. People always talked to me as if the Army was awful, as if I would lose my freedom if I joined. As if the military was dangerous and that I'd never make it out alive, or stupid little comments like that. I've done my research and know a lot about the Army, and the truth is, when everything else is falling through, the Army would teach me what I need to know to excel in a career I'm already well knowledged in, and could easily get into a major college on that same aspect, majoring in that field, and possibly getting a very wonderful paycheck to support me and my family (when, and if, I have one). It's not just a consideration like it was before, for if things fell apart. They already are falling apart, not as much as I was assuming for considerations, but they are. And, I need a plan for my life. If anything, the Army will straighten me out, and get me to where I need to be. And, surprisingly? I'm not just considering it, I'm looking forward to it. I just hope I can get in soon... That's what the information I'm requesting will help me with.
No comments:
Post a Comment