Music Playlist

Pre-trip Update

So, while I /may/ possibly be online later today, and even tomorrow, I am leaving for a week nearly on Monday. I'm going to visit family for Christmas, and will be gone through until Saturday probably. I'm rather excited, since I didn't get to see them last Christmas; Even if there are no gifts, I'm more than happy to be with them for Christmas at least.

However, during this weekend, I may be at Tristan's playing some Left 4 Dead. I may or may not sign on, and if not, you can leave me messages in one of three ways.

Offline messages on Yahoo: fallen.crusader

Take your pick; You won't be able to comment my myspace unless you're a friend, so if you're not, you can still send a message. E-mails, please include your name in the subject line. Offline messages, if you don't have me added already, please, tell me who you are in the message so I know... Thanks~

I will be taking the laptop with me, so I may post another blog on the occasion we go out somewhere with Wi-Fi access, and I may possibly be online at Tristan's.

If not, thanks for keeping up with the blog so far.

Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays everyone. <3

No comments: