Music Playlist

For all you lonely boys; I will be president.

Time for a blog today.

So, I'm not really fixing my schedule. I went to sleep at 3 p.m., and slept until midnight; Despite waking up numerous times between then. God, my schedule has been getting worse and worse, and it's not helping my health at all. I'm starting to feel weaker, losing my appetite majorly lately (though I still eat anyway, because I know I should; it just tastes terrible and makes me nauseous), I have severe headaches... I just prefer to stay in my room and not move around much... It's miserable.

The anime Air has cheered me up a little bit and made me feel a bit more alive. But I still sometimes wonder exactly what all is out there in the world; The things I haven't seen, the places I haven't been. How wonderful they might be, and how much I'm missing out on. It sounds weird, but I hope I have enough time in my life to be able to visit a few countries, just to see the beauty of it all... I'd like to travel by air too, not by sea. Just to see what the world looks like above the clouds.

I've been having a severe case of insomnia. I feel sleepy, but unable to sleep, until I'm about to black out. Then I can sleep, but I wake up constantly. I think it's connected with my situation... I'm not really sure.

It sounds stupid, but sometimes I wish people would take me seriously. I understand I'm probably wrong, and just imagining things and overreacting... But what I'm not wrong. What then?

I'm not asking for sympathy. I'm asking for a little bit of honesty.



After all... If I were to die tomorrow, would everything still be left unsaid?

No comments: