Music Playlist

"Scream out"

It's like a shout out, but not really. Just saying a short message to each of my friends that I know; It may not be short though...


Andra:

I'm sorry for all the fighting that's happened between us since we met in 2006. We've constantly gone through changes and attitudes that affected us both, and always seemed to make the worst of it rather than sticking by each other's side and making things better for one another. I can't say you're to blame, I know I am as well, and so, I apologize. I want you to understand how important you really are to me. I've never been happier than I am with you, and that won't ever change. I can live without you; But I'd really rather not. I'm not leaving you any time soon, or even well into the future. Not at all... I just want to promise you that I'll always be here by your side, no matter what happens... "For better and for worse, 'til death do us part." Maybe we've never had to vow that yet, but I'm -promising- it now. ♥ I love you, Andra~



Tristan:

If I recall right, we met on Halloween of '05. And since then, we seemed to have gotten close, and drifted apart. Yet somehow, despite the school schedule, you moving a little bit farther away, and everything that's gone on, we've always been best friends. Sure, things get a little rough at times, but that seems to be a daily routine. Sometimes things just end up a little odd... And yet, I'm not complaining any. I'm looking forward to being there at your birthday party this year, and I'm going to drag you to mine whether you like it or not. Even if I move out to Texas for college, I'm making sure to keep in touch with you. Can't lose my brother from another mother, right man? xD ♥ No homo~



Bernabe, Isaiah, Jamie, and Ron (grouped together for no reason):

You guys have always been my friends, even if I don't hang out with you nearly as much as Tristan. Each of you have always somehow made me feel better, and known I had someone who actually wanted to be my friend, no matter how I acted. Bernabe, you have an outstandingly awesome sense of humor that comes from practically nowhere, and clears the silence. It's awesome. Isaiah, you're just... I'unno. You're black. No, I'm completely kidding. xDD I can't even form into words how you seem to me, you're just an awesome fuckin' friend. Jamie, you're kinda like a little brother, but you're still pretty awesome. The fact you were into Skateboarding, but still play Halo, and listen to the same bands as I do, I think of you like a mini-me, but not really. You're a pretty cool ... well, not kid. But... You know what I mean! Ron, you're actually one of the ones who seems the most similar to me out of all my friends, which was shocking. But you're also fuckin' amazing at games. But still, I can out snipe/stick you any day. But all of you guys are amazing; Thanks for being there.



Jon:

Despite being my /only/ brother, you're still the most amazing brother I've ever had. I couldn't imagine life without you, everything's been so amazing thus far. Hanging out with you in Halo and Unreal Tournament, playing Mario Kart on my N64, or even years back playing Sonic The Hedgehog 2 on your Genesis. When we beat Donkey Kong Country on my SNES for the first time... Messing with the chat we created, playing around with talker. Word Racer, Literati, Yahoo Pool... Every Christmas that we were there, going to Six Flags, going to Jillians to play pool... Going down to Orlando.. Hell, the one time we were wrestling. xD It's all been so much fun, and there's only more to come, I'm sure. And you've always had advice for me when I was stressed out, and somehow managed to prove you cared when I was upset, even if you didn't try to. The fact you were crying when my grandfather died, it really sunk in deep. I was so miserable that day, and yet, you were upset by it too... I felt like noone else knew how I felt, but you did all this time. And whether or not I show it, I care so much about you, and I'm scared every time we're not in the same place, or when you're sick, or depressed, because I really don't ever want to lose you. I wouldn't ever dream of trying to live without you, dude. You're too much of a hero to me. ♥ I love you, Jon. (Still no homo. xD)



Kyle (friend):

Despite being younger than me, you've always known just what to say and had the perfect advice for me. You're at the same exact maturity level, but have the same ability to be immature at will as me, which is why we're totally fucking unrelated twins. I've never once had a fight with you, which is pretty damn amazing, and I hope we keep it that way. But hell, I'm keeping in touch with you no matter what. I might even drag you with me to Texas Tech. »:D« No homo. xD



Ryan & Casey:

Despite how much of an ass I've been, you seemed to always have even the slightest faith in me, and tried to lead me the right way. You both are also practically heroes to me, and when I think of myself and Andra, I somehow dream of ending up like you two are. You seem so close and happy all the time with each other, and I can't quite comprehend how it's even possible. Maybe just the fact you two are so mature and responsible, yet have the freedom to act however you want and joke around, is what makes me the most amazed by you two. Thanks for always somehow having a little bit of support for me, and at least talking me through things when I was willing to talk. ♥ You're both amazing. [Future-sister-in-law, and technical future-brother/(timeparadox)twin-in-law-in-law? ...Works for me.]



Meagan:

I'm sorry for the way I acted and said things about you that weren't true. I tend to get caught up in moments, and that's no excuse. You are a great friend, and I apologize for misleading you. I do admire your personality, and I still want to be your friend. But if after all that's happened, that's not possible anymore, then I still apologize for everything that's been said to hurt you. One way or the other, I wish the best for you, and hope everything goes well in your life...



Erica:

Despite the one-month relationship we had and the awkward moments where I seem like I'm ignoring you, I do still care for you as a friend. You managed to make me understand myself more than I ever had before, and helped me to start making my own decisions. And every time I was upset, you managed to know what to say to get rid of it, and entertain me with the simplest things like Jelly Battle. At the least, just know you're one of my best friends online. And eventually, I need to pwn you again in Jelly Battle, 'kay? xD



Kandi:

Somehow, throughout how long I've known you, despite getting annoyed by you occasionally, you've always been there for me. And despite the fact you say you don't trust Andra, you said she was the only one you really supported me being with. Somehow, that really made me feel a lot better lately, and I wouldn't ever plan on losing contact with you either. Every time you're upset, I may not know what to say, so I just be the random son of a bitch I always am. And somehow, although I'm not sure how, it works. Maybe I'm just fucking awesome like that... But hell, just talking with you cheers me up half the time because you know the most random things to say. Thanks for being around all this time. ♥ ... I started to say no homo, because I've been putting that after the ♥, then I remembered you were a girl. LOLOL. Uh. ... friend♥. There! xD



Ashley:

You've always been guarding and protecting Andra for the longest time, and I really grew to respect that, extremely. Even throughout everything you've gone through in your life, you still manage to seem mellow and calm, and always watched over Andra, but still had time to talk to me when I needed advice. Despite you not being a lot lot older than me, you seem much more mature at times, and I respect you for that. I think back to every night I would pray for God to watch over Andra and make sure she was okay; And I think about it, and he was... You were watching over her almost all the time, and I never thought about it. God had already answered my prayers before I even said them. Thanks. ♥



Mom:

Whether or not you admit it, you've done the most amazing job of raising me. I wouldn't be who I am today if it weren't for you, nor would I be as mature and respectful, not even close. You've always been there for me throughout everything I've been through, and always feel awful for doubting if you cared about me. To be honest, I'm a little bit scared to know that you'll be moving out to Ireland to be with Tom eventually; I'm dreading the day, in fact... But I know that even so, I'll always have your cell phone number somehow, and we'll always have the holidays (Christmas, specifically) most of the time. It's hard to imagine that almost 17 years, you've been there for me, and shaped me into who I am today. Out of all the heroes I could ever have, you're the one I idolize the most. I love you, mom. ♥



I really wanted to post a little 'shout-out' of sorts to everyone who means something to me. I'm kind of in tears right now, so I don't have much to say aside from what I have, but thank you to everyone. I apologize for dragging people into the drama I may have started... There are surely more people to thank, but the ones I really needed to thank the most, were posted above. I love you guys, so much. ♥

No comments: