So, Jon's not up here with us anymore. Mom took him back to Florida yesterday [since it's midnight even by Pacific time]. She'll be there until later this evening, which really sucks, because I'm hungry. I had pasta last night for dinner, which is nice, because normally my dad doesn't make anything. It's really nice he actually made something for me for dinner tonight, though it was for him too, but still; he made enough for both of us to have 3 platefuls, which was awesome... I don't really hate him as much as I say I do, I just don't understand him. But oh well...
Hopefully, I won't be out of a place to live soon. If the tree in the back yard and everything aren't cleared up by tomorrow morning, my dad has to pay a $500 fine, minimum, that he doesn't have; Basically, he'll have to serve jailtime for it, and the house will get foreclosed due to being unable to pay bills... Meh. I hope that doesn't happen. I can't end up homeless.
I'm trying desperately to enroll in Texas Tech. I don't have the money really, and I have to wait until my mom gets home to apply as an undergrad. But as soon as she's home, that's the first thing I'm doing.
So far things are looking good though, I guess. Aside from possibly being homeless, having numerous nightmares of having a heart attack, and one where I was murdered... brutally. ... Yeah, let's not talk about that... But, everything else is pretty good.
Somehow, even after three drinks, I'm still sober. I might have just one more shot, even though my vision is already blurring. I guess I can handle my alcohol pretty well, and that's good... Or maybe it just hasn't settled yet.
I'm staying up late so that I can sleep in and don't have to help. It's sad that I would rather sleep in, and possibly end up homeless, than go to sleep normally, and have to help clear the back yard and everything... I can't sleep yet anyway, that's why I had the drinks. Maybe it'll help me sleep easier... One way to find out.
I still want to start RP'ing more. I was getting so close to RP'ing a lot more, and then I lost it. Damnit, I really hate this. I make a choice, one way or another, it's gonna hurt someone. I absolutely hate that... But like one of my amazing friends said; I need to be selfish for once, and think about myself. And I need to prove to myself a few things, in order to succeed in life. The only way I ever succeed is through failures. I'd rather fail completely, than give up...
Well, I'll end the blog here. I might post again today; Not sure yet. Just depends...
Later~
No comments:
Post a Comment