I'm immune to everything, why not? Yeah I know, far-off theory.
But after some research, I realized... I /am/ the opposite of AIDS. And after a doctor visit, and some tests, it'll be confirmed. I think (since it does run in the family, and can develope at a young age) that I have essentially a disease that's the exact opposite of AIDS. And no, that's not good; Neither disease is curable, and both can be potentially fatal. But the percentage of survival for 10 year olds is 90%, and for 20 year olds, it's 78%. So being 17, I'm at an 81.6% chance of survival if I have it. Nothing to worry about... Just means I probably shouldn't ever consider what I used to consider; Being a donor in case Andra gets really sick. I may fuck it up even worse...
More blogs comin' up, I swear. At least 3 today [including this one], then one major blog on Halloween.
No comments:
Post a Comment