Yeah, I'm positive about that now. There are many reasons for it; I may be mature, but I have some more serious priorities about life than trying to deal with some fucked up stressful relationship where neither partner seems to understand the other's signs and signals, and ends up feeling miserable because of the other. I need to get a job, I need to get into college; I need to do SOMETHING with my life other than sit around complaining because I can't get this, I can't get that, I don't know what to do, and UGH. I'm sick of it. I'm really sick of it now... I need motivation, and obviously I'm not getting any from what I'm doing now. So I need to motivate myself. I need to get out there and apply myself instead of being a lazy fucker.
Lately I've seriously started getting into heavy music. Metallica, Bullet For My Valentine, Atreyu, Pantera, Slayer, 36 CrazyFists, As I Lay Dying, Bloodsimple... etcetera. Everything. Anything that has powerful chords and heavy vocals, and has loads of adrenaline-pumping ridiculously inhuman drums, is good enough for me. Anything that keeps me hyped up and forgetting about everything else that's going on, where I focus entirely on the heavy sounds of the music surrounding me... Essentially, it's working out well. Let's just keep it up.
So I did get to go to Malibu Grand Prix last night, and it was rather fun. But my arms were already sore as it was, so playing the FPS games were rather difficult... But oh well, I had fun, so it's all good. Plus I get to go through with my costume plans (though it's kind of a half-assed costume), so that pretty much cheers me up a little bit. Something I've wanted to do for a while, before I even considered halloween; Well, part of it anyway... Everyone's gonna be in for a surprise once the pictures are uploaded, because I'm not gonna tell anyone on here what it is (except for those who already know; But they'd better not tell anyone either)... So that's good.
Anyway. I just wanted to complain via blog in that first paragraph, so that's all for now.
I am going to start posting more blogs soon though; I've only posted what, 5 posts? And I need 11 for the month, to keep up my pattern. And there aren't even 11 days left in this month; Only 9... So yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment