So, at this very second, I'm at the Georgia Department of Labor while my mom is filing for unemployment. It's somewhat interesting, but I'm not really a big fan of public areas like this. It's a little bit like a library, just... I'unno how to describe it.
This laptop is rather annoying though. I mean, it's a great laptop, but unless you know how to use it, there are a lot of problems you can run into. Oh well, I guess it works for what I need it for, which is internet access. Though I am surprised that there's no encryption on the internet access in a government building. Oh well.
After my blog post yesterday, I kinda got deep into some thinking. I ended up avoiding this thinking, and played some Halo CE, which for some reason, was unusually empty. But the one room that everyone was playing in, I ended up being the dominating force like always. A little bit odd that when I play Halo 3, I can get killed no matter how good I am, but Halo CE, I get like 50 kills to every 3 deaths. That's a little ridiculous, because I know I'm not that good.
After my mom gets done with the unemployment thing, I'm assuming we're heading out to Waffle House to eat breakfast, though by then it'll actually be lunch. But that's okay because I just need food, and I may get some coffee to keep me awake, because I severely need to fix my schedule, which I haven't done in a while. I've been nocturnal like before, and the reason I lost my schedule is actually because I spent the night at Tristan's house. I'm not blaming him, just when I don't keep myself on schedule every day over and over and over, and I take even one day to stay up late and sleep in, I lose my schedule entirely. It's kinda sad, but that's how it works.
It's kinda odd posting a blog when I'm at a government facility. But it's kinda cool in a way, because it's a public place, and I'm never really on a computer in a public place. I kinda want to be, even if I don't like being in public and surrounded by millions (not literally) of people I don't know. I'unno, it just makes me feel a bit better, as compared to being crammed up in my room every day on the computer. I want to travel, I want to explore the whole world. Not just various states in the US, but I want to go to Japan, Germany, England, Italy, all sorts of countries. I just want to travel my whole life, and not really have one place that I stay. I'll have my own house, but I'll be roaming so much that I won't really stay there for too long consecutively. And I guess because Jon doesn't have internet access, and uses internet this way, it kinda reminds me of that, and I get to experience what he does. Though it's not really the same, because I have the choice of using internet at home, and he doesn't. But whatever, it gets my point across.
It's only 9:50 AM, and I'm already a little bit drowsy. I really should have my schedule fixed by now, but then again, when I think about the party this weekend at Tristan's house, it may be a waste to fix it. But whatever, I'll figure something out to where I can still spend the night there, and fix my schedule as well.
I'm not really sure why I'm posting a blog, because it has nothing to do with the usual blogs I have and very deep emotional things, it's just a random little typing of various things I'm thinking of while I'm in the middle of nowhere. I guess I need something to occupy my time, and give me entertainment while I wait for my mom to get back. In the end, it's working, because just typing gives me focus on what to write, and it's passing time; Slowly, but surely.
I suppose I could try to find a game to play as well, but that just doesn't really work right now. It'd be odd to be playing something like Tetris while surrounded by people who may look at my screen. At least with the blog post, it looks like I'm doing something important. I guess it's all down to illusions of what people believe for me, because I do have an odd way of looking at things. Oh well, it works for me.
I am unusually hungry. I suppose I should be thinking about what I'm going to eat at Waffle House, but I'm just a little bit too lazy and tired to think about that. I'm trying to keep myself focused while pretending to be busy doing something, and avoid realizing that I'm surrounded by people. I guess I get nervous; Expecting the worst outcome of things kinda does that to you when you're who I am. Plus I'm very unusual anyway. But hey, I'm alive, aren't I?
Alright, I'm gonna call it quits here. I may edit later, but I really doubt it. I'm gonna go ahead and play Tetris. lololol.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment