Talk to me...
Before I jump off a cyber - bridg e...
And die a cyber - death .
No one wants that.
Befor
And die a cyber
No one wants
You're not allow ed to commi t eSuic ide. .. Unles s you use the Apple iGive up suici de booth . It's only 25¢ per death . :3
I lol'd!
xD
Haha.
How are you?
xD
Haha.
How are you?
I'm good.
Having an amusing little disagreement with my girlfriend over music.
I think she's getting annoyed by it, but I'm highly amused.
But all-in-all, I'm okay. Though with friendship issues that are going on, I'm considering going back to how I used to be before I had internet...
Having an amusing little disagreement with my girlfriend over music.
I think she's getting annoyed by it, but I'm highly amused.
But all-in-all, I'm okay. Though with friendship issues that are going on, I'm considering going back to how I used to be before I had internet...
And my I ask how that was?
(And as for the GF thing, that's pretty funny, ahaha)
(And as for the GF thing, that's pretty funny, ahaha)
It was great until it got too serious. Then it broke out into a serious argument for a little while, until we settled our differences and calmed down enough to where she's horridly random, and I'm just like playing along like "Yeeeah, you're weird. I love you, but seriously, you're weird."
But, before I got on the internet and most people knew me, I was a complete loner. Even online, I still was for the most part. Because any and all friends I had while I was in school either used me for their own personal gain, or lost contact with me when I transferred schools, I relied on only myself for entertainment. I had Hot Wheels cars, Legos, and things like that... But I would usually rely on my mind for entertainment. I would actually talk to myself, and reply as another person. I did that constantly and practically had entire conversations with myself. I was my own best friend...
The only real problem with that method of entertainment was that, despite the fact I had no stress, no one was using me anymore, I never got into a fight with myself, I always agreed with myself, and I always cheered myself up if something was wrong, was one simple thing; It was a fantasy... I was delusional, living in my own mind. Perceived by the eyes of others whom were young as weird, and those whom were older as "mental"...
[Too long to post as one comment.]
But, before I got on the internet and most people knew me, I was a complete loner. Even online, I still was for the most part. Because any and all friends I had while I was in school either used me for their own personal gain, or lost contact with me when I transferred schools, I relied on only myself for entertainment. I had Hot Wheels cars, Legos, and things like that... But I would usually rely on my mind for entertainment. I would actually talk to myself, and reply as another person. I did that constantly and practically had entire conversations with myself. I was my own best friend...
The only real problem with that method of entertainment was that, despite the fact I had no stress, no one was using me anymore, I never got into a fight with myself, I always agreed with myself, and I always cheered myself up if something was wrong, was one simple thing; It was a fantasy... I was delusional, living in my own mind. Perceived by the eyes of others whom were young as weird, and those whom were older as "mental"...
[Too long to post as one comment.]
It's explainable by saying "I have multiple personalities", but it doesn't get the right effect. They're muses. Seperate entities that I created simply to have someone to talk to who wouldn't fight with me. They weren't personalities that split off to protect me from things I couldn't normally handle; They were just created so I had 'friends'... People who I could count on, whether they were real or not. Sort of like imaginary friends, but I didn't see them, I knew they were in my head. I just didn't care... They were seperate enough that though they were me, they weren't me...
Man, got a little bit deep there, didn't I? :3
Man, got a little bit deep there, didn't I? :3
How did you get it under control?
o.o...
o.o...
It wasn't really something that was necessary to 'control'. I still have the choice to talk to myself and hear the seperate voices response, without actually mouthing out the responses myself... I just keep it sheltered and act as one.
My mom was clinically diagnosed with multiple personalities, but hers were split as protection. Her childhood was rough and her seperate personalities were created to endure it so that she wouldn't have to. So it's no surprise that I've done something similar, but in a different method.
However, it does cause it's problems from time to time. Each 'muse', as I like to call them, has their own opinion and view on things. Which when you add in the definition of the word "polyamory", becomes quite an issue...
Each 'muse', which I've given little codenames so I can refer to which one is responding if I explain it to someone else, tend to view things their own way. Each one finds itself attracted by certain traits, and things like that, and thus has it's own little crush. But "they" all know that I'm the one in control, and they respect that... So I make the choices, but I have conflicting opinions.
Fascinating, eh?
My mom was clinically diagnosed with multiple personalities, but hers were split as protection. Her childhood was rough and her seperate personalities were created to endure it so that she wouldn't have to. So it's no surprise that I've done something similar, but in a different method.
However, it does cause it's problems from time to time. Each 'muse', as I like to call them, has their own opinion and view on things. Which when you add in the definition of the word "polyamory", becomes quite an issue...
Each 'muse', which I've given little codenames so I can refer to which one is responding if I explain it to someone else, tend to view things their own way. Each one finds itself attracted by certain traits, and things like that, and thus has it's own little crush. But "they" all know that I'm the one in control, and they respect that... So I make the choices, but I have conflicting opinions.
Fascinating, eh?
I suppose that explains it as best as possible. Rather fascinating to say the least though. But I figured it was worth posting here, since it's a pretty accurate and comprehendable description of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment