Music Playlist

Don't get your hopes up.

Do you think you could?
I wish you would.
Take me with you,
'Cause I been good.
I stayed well dressed,
And kept my big mouth shut.
And all the nights we shared.
They never went nowhere.
But they must have meant something.
Well, I had my share.
But now you left with all the lunatics up there.
And on the way you'll stop on by,
And say the words that make you cry,
Like I could never mean a thing to you.
And if it's true, then let me die.
*Whistle.*
'Cause I'm right here, babe.
I got a plan to put an end to all your fears.
And on the way I'll stop on by,
And show you what I got in my heart,
You know I never lost my nerve.
And if you change your mind in time,
I'll make it clear that I'm still here.
It seems as though I'm never gonna learn.
I'll just keep hoping that it's my turn~


Amazing song, that. The Elected's a pretty good band. Disappointing my internet is being stupid, so I can't download the album "Me First".

Moving on. I hate getting my hopes up, I really do. Andra was being really nice and seemed happy for once, which I was /really/ happy about. I was in a rather affectionate mood, and she insisted I look at one of her groups on Habbo. So I did... I saw these little notes, and the description, and it all said this: "I want to be the girl he gives his hoodie to & cuddles when it is cold. He'll be the one who comes up behind me, wraps his arm around my waist; catches me off guard and whispers, "You look beautiful.""   "If I were lucky enough to sit by you, I would have talked to you."   "It's not telling you how I feel that scares me it's what you'll say back."    "There are so many things she wanted to say to him but never had. Like: You have the most amazing eyes. Please give me that hat you always wear. I think our souls are meant to be together. What kind of breath freshener is that?"    "I love him but I cannot show it, want him but he cannot know it, need him but I know it'll never be, if only he needed me."    "The moment my eyes fell on him, I was content."   ...  Things like that. And, me, being the person who always gets my hopes up, I had to ask jokingly: "Who's it about, huh? >>; Who are you cheating on me with? <<;"   "It's just about Crushes. x3 I know ALOT of people have them. It's wanting to be with that person who you love so much, but never can. My friend nicole gave me the idea. She has this guy at school who shes in love with, but he doesn't know she`exists."   Call me attached, but...it kinda broke my heart in a way... I was hoping she was being affectionate with me, telling me she loves me. She never does... She never says it anymore. The only thing she's ever said to me is "ily" online... she won't even say it on the phone...

I hate getting my hopes up.

No comments: