Music Playlist

Not just broken; Shattered.

Nostalgia at an all-time high.

Depression at an all-time low.

Happiness, nonexistant.

My dream life, just isn't going to happen...

She says she loves me.

But her actions say she just doesn't care.

She says yes when I ask her to promise.

But she's only trying to get me to shut up.

I say I love her.

I give up all I have.

I have nothing left anymore, my life has gone so far downhill...

But I still give up everything for her.

She doesn't see it.

She doesn't see how much she means to me,

And just how much she hurts me.

But I think I'm probably hurting her too,

And I just don't see it...

What's left?

What's left to do, besides run away again?

Pretend we never met, pretend none of this ever happened.

That things will be okay if we just forget it all...

We know it won't.

I know I can't.

I need her more than I need to breathe.

The tables have turned.

It started with her chasing me, and me not caring.

Now I'm chasing her, and she couldn't give a damn.

Now I know what it felt like for her...

I wish I could take it all back.

But it's just too fucking late.

I'm sorry, Andra.

I'm sorry for everything I've ever done.

And don't lie to me and say "It's okay, it's in the past."

Because it still hurts you, and I damn well know it.

And I know, you'll be better off without me,

But I couldn't live without you.

I'm sorry.

I can't leave you, but if you leave me, I'll understand.

I love you.

No comments: