Music Playlist

More nostalgia...

I've started looking at archives more. Signing on old accounts and reading things from the past.

More specifically, just conversations between Andra and I, back in 2006 and early 2007.

I used to think that all that happened then was awful, that all we ever did was fight and argue and bitch about stupid things, and never get along...

I realized... things haven't changed from then. Yes, we did fight maybe once a week or so, but it really wasn't as often as we made it out to be. We got along most of the time, and flirted with each other then. It was more playful and innocent, and we joked about everything. When we were getting along, everything was perfect then, or it looks like it when you read it now.



Maxwell Evans: I like stealing fonts.
Maxwell Evans: xD
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: xD!
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Whos was that? o.o;
Maxwell Evans: Stacy's.
Maxwell Evans: xD
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: x3;;
Maxwell Evans: I steal a lot of fonts.
Maxwell Evans: I do it when I'm bored.
Maxwell Evans: I have your font too, sort of.
Maxwell Evans: o_o
Maxwell Evans: but I didn't steal it.
Maxwell Evans: xD
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: xD! I feel special again.
Maxwell Evans: I've had this font for a while.
Maxwell Evans: o_o
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: You can have anything of mine. o3o
Maxwell Evans: I used it back when I RP'ed as Riku.
Maxwell Evans: On my old ID.
Maxwell Evans: o_O;
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: x3
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: I have abit of dark blue too.
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: In the middle. o.o
Maxwell Evans: Yea.
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: I like yours better. xD
Maxwell Evans: I didn't say it was exact.
Maxwell Evans: I said "sort of."
Maxwell Evans: xD
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: xP
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: NOTEBOOK!
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: =D
Maxwell Evans: I am..
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Doesn't look like it. >_>
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: WHEE!
Maxwell Evans: I drew that yesterday.. When Tristan was drawing [horribly] on the computer.. xD
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: x3
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: I don't get too see you? ;_;
Maxwell Evans: Nope. o_o
Maxwell Evans: I'm about to leave.
Maxwell Evans: xD
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: ;____________;
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Got a little look!
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: >O MUST HAVE.
Maxwell Evans: first page of my blog
Maxwell Evans: xD
Maxwell Evans: 
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: You have nice hands..>3>!
Maxwell Evans: second page.. from yesterday..
Maxwell Evans: o_
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Nice hand writing. o3o
Maxwell Evans: AH!!
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: I have chicken scratch. xD
Maxwell Evans: o_o^
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: FACEPOP! >O
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: CHAIR!
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Right hand? o.o
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: I write with my left. o.o
Maxwell Evans: I can write with my left, but it's not as good.
Maxwell Evans: o_o
Maxwell Evans: My sister is left handed..
Maxwell Evans: and my grandfather was too.
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: I can't write with my right.
Maxwell Evans: My uncle is ambidextrous, completely.
Maxwell Evans: and I'm ambidextrous, but better with my right.
Maxwell Evans: <_<
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: You write so cutely..>D
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: OMFG SO CUTE. X.X
Maxwell Evans: Oh yea.
Maxwell Evans: o.o; Yesterday's page..
Maxwell Evans: I wrote that while walking to his house.
Maxwell Evans: xD
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: xD
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: I can't write andf walk at the same time. x.x
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: I can hardly chew gum and walk at the same time. ;;
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Ooh. o.o
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: You know cur-something? >_>
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: I don't.
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: I print. xD
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: I walked? >>
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: You hold a pen so cutely..o________________o
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: I just wanna bite you. xP
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: I SEE HAIR! =D
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Braden? o.o
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: RAWR! OVER HERE!! O_O
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: >>
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: <<
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Kay, i'll wait. o_o;
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: What? o.o!
Maxwell Evans: It was cursive.
Maxwell Evans: o.o;
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: I can't read curvise. o_o
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: >_>
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: <_<
Maxwell Evans: Cursive.
Maxwell Evans: <_<
Maxwell Evans: And it's easy to read. It's not really any different than normal writing. o.o;
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Thats what i said. >>
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Braden. o-o;;
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: BRADEN. xx
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: NO ANSWER ME!
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Put the pen down!! >O
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: D: Kay, i'll wait.
Maxwell Evans: What?
Maxwell Evans: o.o;
Maxwell Evans: And you said 'Curvise'.
Maxwell Evans: It's Cursive.
Maxwell Evans: <_<
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Do your noses touch when people kiss...>> People. ? >>
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: o_o
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: I can't read it. xx;!
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Tell me what it says. Curvise is hard too read. ;~;
Maxwell Evans: "Protégez-moi pas de ma vie. Ne perdez pas votre temps."
Maxwell Evans: And that wasn't cursive.
Maxwell Evans: o__O;
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Thats why i can't read it. x__X
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: I DON'T KNOW SGSFDG!
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: o___o Yet.
Maxwell Evans: French.
Maxwell Evans: <_<
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Same thing.
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: <<
Maxwell Evans: No.
Maxwell Evans: o_o;
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Now answer my thingy. o_o
Maxwell Evans: No.
Maxwell Evans: o_o;
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: >O Why not?!
Maxwell Evans: No, I meant..
Maxwell Evans: No, they don't.
Maxwell Evans: xD
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: xD;; Oh.
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: How would you know? >_>
Maxwell Evans: Smart one. <_<
Maxwell Evans: ..
Maxwell Evans: i've seen movies.
Maxwell Evans: o_O;
Maxwell Evans: Many of them.
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Oh..>__>
Maxwell Evans: Btw.
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: I never notice. xD
Maxwell Evans: It says "Protect me not from my life. Don't waste your time."
Maxwell Evans: <_<
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Ah. >>
Maxwell Evans: Protége Moi is the name of a song.
Maxwell Evans: Protect Me From What I Want, is the english version.
Maxwell Evans: o.o;
Maxwell Evans: I like the song..
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: ARM!
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: =D
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: I wanan bite your arm. x.x!
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: LIKE SO BAD. O_O
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Wait...>_____>
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Are you sittingo n the floor? >>
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: On-
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Wow, i could watch you all day. o-o;
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: AND I'M NOT OBSESSED. >___.
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: >__>-
Maxwell Evans: No.
Maxwell Evans: Chair. o.o;
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: But your writing on the chair.
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: o___o
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: OH!
Maxwell Evans: xD
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: >3
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Let me see you. >3>!
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Ooh french. =3
Maxwell Evans: No.
Maxwell Evans: xD
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Why not? >O
Maxwell Evans: "Als ik je zie dan word ik gek. Oh lieve schat je maakt me lauw. En daarom zing ik deze track. Uit volle borst alleen voor jou."
Maxwell Evans: o.o;
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Just one little look. <3<
Maxwell Evans: That's not french.
Maxwell Evans: xD
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: >3> One.
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Little one. <3<
Maxwell Evans: That's not french.
Maxwell Evans: <_<
Maxwell Evans: Not even close.
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Latin. =D
Maxwell Evans: No.
Maxwell Evans: xD
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: NOW LET ME SEE YOU! >O
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: ._. Its french!
Maxwell Evans: No it's not.
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: NOW.
Maxwell Evans: o_o;
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Braden lookie! >D
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Lookie, lookie!! o3O
Maxwell Evans: French and Dutch are two completely different languages.
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: ITS DUTCH!
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: HA!
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: >D
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Now...>> Lookie lookie. O3o!
Maxwell Evans: No. o_o I already told you no.
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: .______. You suck.
Maxwell Evans: Later, maybe. But not right now.
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: But your right there. x.x
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Fine. ;~; I'll just stare at your arms..O3O! And hair pieces...Rawr!!!...Chew! >3 And hands. =O;
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: You have a cute nose. >3>
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: What kind of pants do you wear? o.o;
Maxwell Evans: Look..o.o;
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: You can draw hearts. o.o
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: And its ripped. o.o;;;
Maxwell Evans: Yea..
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: AWh.
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Don't be sad, buggeh! ;___;
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Have a cookie. o3o;



I was only /slightly/ standoff-ish then, and that was generally my worst. And if Yahoo wouldn't fckin' crash, I'd post more.



Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Braden?..<<;
Maxwell Evans: What?
Maxwell Evans: <_<
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: If i ever slept at your house, where would i sleep? >>;;;
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Ne? <_<
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Eh? >_>
Maxwell Evans: I'unno.
Maxwell Evans: xD
Maxwell Evans: Depends on when you move down here, for one.
Maxwell Evans: xD
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: x3;
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: I'd like too sleep in your bed with you..>>;;;
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: For 1..I'm scared sleeping alone..>>
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: And 2..Its you. :3
Maxwell Evans: .. o.o;
Maxwell Evans: I'll have to get a bigger bed..
Maxwell Evans: then again
Maxwell Evans: I have to anyway
Maxwell Evans: xD
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: xD
Maxwell Evans: I'm more comfortable sleeping on the floor because my bed is too small.
Maxwell Evans: o.o; I need like, at least a california king.
Maxwell Evans: xD
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: xD;;
Maxwell Evans: Mine isn't even a full-size.
Maxwell Evans: it's a simple twin.
Maxwell Evans: <_<
Maxwell Evans: I need queen, or california king.
Maxwell Evans: o.o;
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Wahtever will be comfy for both of us, seeing how i have too sleep with you. o.o
Maxwell Evans: >_>
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: <<;
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: And i make kissy face alot. x3
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Braden.>>
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: <<;;
Maxwell Evans: xD
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: xP
Maxwell Evans: Anyway.
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Eh! >O I wrote your name on my moms cd case..>_>
Maxwell Evans: <_<;
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Now she'll tihnk i'm obsessed..>_>
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Think-
Maxwell Evans: ...
Maxwell Evans: xD
Maxwell Evans: Not even commenting to that.
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: PFFT! I'm not obsessed...>____>
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: I'm madly obsessed. xD
Maxwell Evans: ... Mmhmn.
Maxwell Evans: <_<
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: -Nod!.- Oh yeah.
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: XD
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Did i tell you i wrote your name in maker on my wall..>>
Maxwell Evans: Anyway..
Maxwell Evans: <_<
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Yeah..o___o;
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Big "BRADEN." Sign..>_>
Maxwell Evans: xD
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: I think i'm obsessed..>_>
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: <_<
Maxwell Evans: You are.
Maxwell Evans: xD
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: >_>!!
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: xD;; I am!
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Your right..>3>
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: But i can't help it! >D
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Your special. <3
Maxwell Evans: Anyway.
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Stop anywaying me..o___o;;;;
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: I feel unloved..>>
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: ;_____;!
Maxwell Evans: <_<
Maxwell Evans: I'm busy.
Maxwell Evans: xD
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Doing? <<;
Maxwell Evans: trivia
Maxwell Evans: against my brother
Maxwell Evans: o_o
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: TELL HIM I SAID HI!
Maxwell Evans: no pause button
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: =D
Maxwell Evans: and it's timed
Maxwell Evans: xD
Maxwell Evans: and okay
Maxwell Evans: xD
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: x3;
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: BRADEN!
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: YOU ARE MY SEXY, MR, PEANUT! =D
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Shh..don't say a word..>__>
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: I know what your thinking..<___<
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: You lovei t, i know. =D
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Now play the game..>>
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Braden? >>;;
Maxwell Evans: yeah?
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: I have been hearing this song for...>_>...2 hours..o___o;;;
Maxwell Evans: xD
Maxwell Evans: I finally took off my wristbands, and all the rubberbands except the one on my arm.
Maxwell Evans: <_<
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: x3;
Maxwell Evans: Ooh, and.
Maxwell Evans: I got a new shirt.
Maxwell Evans: o_o
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Ooh..What kind?
Maxwell Evans: like a jersey type thing.
Maxwell Evans: It's black, with white and green on the sides
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Ooh..Pretty..=D
Maxwell Evans: <_<>
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: >3>!
Maxwell Evans: But in the meantime
Maxwell Evans: I'm wearing my spiderman shirt
Maxwell Evans: xD
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: x33
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: !!!
Maxwell Evans: Wow. >_> I'm surprised you never asked for cam...
Maxwell Evans: You're tired, aren't you? xD
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Cam?! O_O
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: Where?! >_>
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: <_<>>
Maxwell Evans: I never said it was on.
Maxwell Evans: xD
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: xx;
Maxwell Evans: I just said I'm surprised you didn't ask for it..
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: You wouldn't of put it on. xx;
Maxwell Evans: ... True
Maxwell Evans: but you usually ask anyway
Maxwell Evans: o_o
Kitty MEOW! ='.'=: x.x;!! See..



Just little explains. I miss those days... I'm not that standoff-ish anymore, but I miss when she was seriously hyper and bouncy. Now she's always calm and kinda out-there, and really hardly talks to me... Every once in a while, we actually have lengthy conversations, but it's not the same...

I guess I shouldn't have fucked things up. After all, I'm the only person to blame for how things ended up.

No comments: