Music Playlist

Midnight's Sonata

Appropriate title, actually. Carrying on to what this is about...


So, here's an update. My mom is now short of a job, which puts both me and her at a disadvantage due to shortage on money as it was, and even shorter now. (Haha, short.) But, while she's aiming for getting another job again, I'm still looking into jobs myself.

But much like she's considering going to nursing school instead, if she can, I'm pondering college. And I've been looking into it for a while, but suddenly my path changed because I've just taken various things into consideration, looking at it from a different light. And I'm thinking if it's possible, the college I'm looking at now would be a pretty nice choice. I do want my family to be proud of me and acknowledge what I'm capable of doing when I set my mind to it, and they've all suggested this college to me anyway. Plus I do enjoy what this college is for, and it would bring me closer to Andra as well. It's definitely seeming like the right approach.

In the meantime, I am going to be getting up early with my mom tomorrow, and going with her to the Georgia Dept. of Labor, and eventually that afternoon, going to Publix to put up an application there, even if I walk to and from work [if I end up getting a job there, that is]... Anything to get me money to be able to move up north, because honestly, I'm starting to get tired of Georgia, and I don't care for Florida either. I honestly want to move up north, be it to New York, Pennsylvania, whatever... I'd prefer Pittsburgh area; The closer to Andra, the better.

For those who could be of some assistance when it comes to recommendations for jobs, or especially could be of help on obtaining information and assessing the difficulties and possibilities of enrolling in college, please contact me. To make it a bit more specific, since I haven't; The college I'm aiming for is /not/ an easy college. It's not exactly 'ivy league', like Yale or Harvard, but it is a very renowned school, and very /very/ well known for being the top of the line for it's type of classes. The college's name? Juilliard... If you can help me out in any way, please, contact me a.s.a.p.. You can either e-mail me via the1337b.mb@gmail.com, or you can contact me on MSN (toxic.koala@live.com) or Yahoo! (fallen.crusader). I've attempted to embed an iFrame to contact me on MSN below. If you want, use that; You won't require having Windows Live Messenger installed to use it, but you will need to be signed in to your Live account... Thanks.






No comments: