I can talk to inanimate objects, myself, or nothing in specific... And I'll hear their responses. I can talk to the ceiling, and hear the ceiling respond back to me. It's not really the ceiling, it's one of the many voices in my mind (not a personality; an embodiment of my subconscious, in a voice). But it's not exactly /me/. It's part of me, but not the dominant part of my personality, not the thoughts and expectations I would normally have. Essentially, it's another side of me... And it's the side I want to talk to.
Lately, I've been talking to the gift I've gotten Andra, as if I were talking to her, with the farfetched dream that maybe when she gets the gift, the message would be relayed to her... But I know it won't. But it gives me peace of mind, gives me hope. Somehow, I'm feeling so much more euphoric and relaxed about things. And I'm really happy about Andra, and I'm not sure why. Somehow, my feelings are just brighter than before. The rain has finally stopped falling, and there's a rainbow in sight now. And I've already found my pot of gold... I'm not letting go no matter what this time. And I'm not going to take it for granted.
Andra is far too important for me to screw up again. I love her too much to lose her again.
Though it is funny that I talk to myself, and the inanimate objects, about her all the time. I'm not obsessed, but sheesh. I talk about her surely more than she does about me.
Title was edited from "Dreams." to "Dreams. [23]", because of something that was mentioned in the "Eight." blog post. Numbers that follow me... The date is the 23rd; Ironically, 4 months from now, Andra will be 16. That will be rather exciting. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment