Music Playlist

Liars turn me on.

So, I decided it's time for another new blog post; it's my only method of getting things out of my mind, when we can't afford a psychologist appointment. It's ridiculously expensive, unfortunately, and when I don't have a job, nor does my mom, it's not something we can really afford... I have applied for jobs here though, again, but I doubt it'll happen. Oh well. I can only hope, really...

I'm starting to get a few good habits back again, and I'm slowly working towards fixing my schedule. Having woke up at nearly 9 at night today, I believe I could stay up for a full 24 hours to repair my schedule entirely. It'll be a challenge, but I think I could pull it off. Better to try than let my schedule continue to be screwed up, no? 'sides that, I really need to be sleeping at a regular schedule, especially if I'm gonna get a job, y'know?

I added a couple new songs, from a band I found out about on Rock Band 2. Shockingly, they're a pop rock band, but the song "Vegas Skies" was just too wonderful not to add. ... Plus "Bounce" is one badass pop song, for being released in these times. Epic wonderfulness.

I've started playing some classic games; both EarthBound (Mother 2), and Mother 3. I'm finishing EarthBound before I continue to play Mother 3 any more, but they're both pretty amazing games. Unfortunately there are /no/ cheats for either of them really, so I have to actually be serious about it. So far so good though, I'm in Threed on EarthBound and haven't died to a boss yet. The unlimited Bread Roll glitch is pretty sweet. Going to have to use that on the Magic Truffle with ketchup packets later (which, is a terrible combination, mind you; ketchup should never go on a truffle, but whatever)... After I beat the game, I believe I'll replay it in a video, a "Let's Play". I've been wanting to do one, but I don't want to do it when I haven't already beaten the game and have no clue what to do really. Noone wants to watch me wander through the game like "Okay, where the hell do I go now?"... I should ask what everyone else would think would be good for a Let's Play video walkthrough. Unfortunately, I only have a GBA, NES, SNES, and Genesis emulator. I don't intend on downloading anything more modern than that. The N64 emulator was awful, and I liked the classics more... So all suggestions should be limited to those consoles; and need to be a game that had an English translation. Then I'll get to working on 'em whenever I have free time.

In the meantime, I've been playing guitar at random; I finally breached my mental block on everything. I've written a poem for the first time since July, though it was only one, even my brother acknowledged it was "awesome", or so he claims. I don't really think it was that impressive, but it was a definite step forward from all the things I've previously written. And having no composing or music skills besides playing what I know, it was rather wonderful when I started playing my guitar in Drop D tuning as if it were a bass, and randomly coming up with some pretty badass bass riffs. I'm pretty happy about that. Now I just need to get a legit bass and an amp. I'd be in heaven... Moreso if I had a grand piano. Rofl. But that ain't gonna happen any time soon...

I may update this post later, since I want to keep my 8 post limit; I'll put the update after this linebreak when I do, and will update everyone as usual (a mass IM, of course)...

Also, thanks for everyone who actually keeps up and reads my blogs. Pretty awesome to have friends who actually keep up with what's going on in my life an' such. Didn't have that for the longest time, growing up. Guess I finally have something to proud of, no?

-----

I added another new song, just another that I'm hooked on majorly lately. I could also add "Fade", but I want to keep Vegas Skies up there because it's really one I want everyone to listen to... But I'm hooked on Staind much more than The Cab right now. Musically, I'm just stuck on that type of thing. I loved 90's alternative; always will.

It's funny, in less than 9 months, I'll be 18. I'll legally be an adult, and... It's weird to think about. Am I really so close to being an adult? I mean, Tristan already is, but still. I personally feel like I usually act more mature than he does, even if only a little bit, and it's weird that I'm not far from being an adult... Andra's not even 16 yet, little less than 4 months until she is. That makes sense to me, but me being nearly 18...? Where did the time go, honestly? I remember being 14... I met Andra when I was 14. I remember Projekt Revolution; I was 15 then. I remember Six Flags all of that year, and the year before. It's so weird, because I don't usually remember anything; now suddenly, I remember everything, and I'm feeling so nostalgic... I guess that's suiting, considering my new Yahoo ID... What can I say...?

If anyone can suggest places to apply for jobs at, places you can apply online, I'd appreciate it. I'm definitely going for places close to me, but almost everything is within a 5 minute drive, sadly. Everywhere I've applied at, I can walk to. But I just need to get a job, really. I applied at McDonald's, so you can tell I'm pretty open to working just about anywhere... All suggestions would be nice.

It's funny, Andra and I may not talk as much as we used to... But we don't fight at all. We haven't fought once this whole year, and I guess I'm actually a little bit happy with that. I do wish we'd talk a lot more, because I am getting rather lonesome lately. But I'm just happy there's no more fighting over stupid insignificant things anymore. No more games, no more fucked up situations with love lost, over things that weren't even worth it... If we talked more, and things stayed the same as far as our relationship, I can honestly say I'd actually be happy again. For the first time in ages... I look forward to it.

Little more than two weeks until she gets her gift too. I hope she loves it as much as I expect... I really feel almost euphoric and anxious for that, because seeing the gift every day just gives me chills and makes me so excited. It's funny... I feel like one of those silly teenagers going through their first love. But it's not really anything like that... I guess I can't really explain it.

More to blog about later.

-----

No comments: