Music Playlist

Too many words...

I added about 6 more songs to my player. One by Sick Puppies, two by Morrissey (though one of them is a cover by Anberlin), two by Matt & Kim, and one by Crystal Castles. All except the first, I heard on Sirius 26 (Sirius XM U). Very awesome channel, one of my top. Along with 21 (Alt. Nation), 12 (The Pulse), 24 (Lithium), and 20 (Octane)... It's definitely my #1 though. Nonetheless, at least check out Morrissey and Matt & Kim's songs, if none of the others. The Sick Puppies song is just how I feel lately...

I finally got part 2 of the gift, for those who are keeping up. I got pictures of it for those who want to see what I got Andra [No, Andra, I'm not showing you. It's a surprise. <3].

I'm a little less stressed apparently because I'm getting sleep again. I slept for 9 hours last night, which is a good change from the 4 hours... So now, in the past 120 hours (5 days), I've slept 26 hours. Which is pretty irregular still, but it was better than 17 in 96. My average went from a 5.6 to 4.6 (which is good). A healthy average is 3.0 (it's a measurement of percentages; 3.0 means 33.3%, equaling 8 hours every 24. The lower the number, the more sleep; the higher, means less sleep)... If you want to know how to determine the average, just measure your total hours of sleep in the past few days [as far as you can remember, by choice], and divide it. Example, 4 days = 96 hours ÷ hours of sleep (17 for example) = average (which in this instance was 5.6)... Average would be a 3.0; 32 hours. I was short 15 hours... I like numbers; I try to explain things mathematically, and usually, it actually makes more sense [for those who understand it].

But aside from that, things are still a little awkward. Next month, mom's boyfriend -- Tom, from Ireland; I've mentioned him before, I swear -- is going to be here [sort of]. I'm /somewhat/ looking forward to it as well, just because mom's looking forward to it, and I want her to have a good time and finally get to meet him. Plus close to the end of his visit, I get to meet him (dinner at Applebee's). So it'll be pretty cool to me. :3

Aside from that, I figure, some time after October, I'll /possibly/ be moving out. I turn 18 then, and I'm hoping to get a job soon to save up money. Eventually, sometime, I'll probably get my mom's car -- that is, unless I get enough money to afford my own vehicle beforehand; I may still get it anyway -- and will aim for my own place. Depending on situation, I have /at least/ 3 possible places I could stay. Tristan (and his mom) have pretty much offered to let me stay with them if I really had to, and that wouldn't be too bad I suppose. I wouldn't want to burden them though; they're pretty low-income like my family right now. Andra's family has offered as well, which if I'm still with Andra by the time I move out (which I hope to be, but that's her choice), I will definitely consider... And if things head for the worst [hypothetically], I've gotten an offer from another friend to stay with them until I could straighten things out and get my own place. And hell, I don't doubt that by that time, Kyle (cousin) will have his own place, and wouldn't mind me hanging around his place for a little while. One way or another, I'll have somewhere if I can't get my own place... It all depends on what's going on by then.

And, time for some humor. I was at JA:2 the other night, with Kyle & Clinton & another friend, as well as numerous random bystanders, and some political humor occured. Read on. Red is always Bush, Light Blue is Clinton, Royal Blue is Obama, Darker Red is McCain, and Orange are the bystanders.



` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: Hi there, my fellow Americans. 8D *Dorky grin.*
({[ Saiyan Pride ]}) Raditz: -Punches George Bush right in the ******* mouth. Forces his jaw to explode upon impact.-
` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: *Gracefullacely and elegantically avoids this oncoming fist.* 8D


` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: O hai thar Mr. President. 8D
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: O hai thar Mr. Former President. 
` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: Mr. Obama Man. What is your opinionation on the Iraq war on terror? 8D
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: My opinion on the Iraq war on terror? -Ponders on this idea.- It needs to be C H A N G E D!


[Aloe for Bullets!] Doc: I wish I could change to my Ichigo
[Aloe for Bullets!] Doc: >_<
` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: Don't worry, Mr. Doc sir. You will be able to switchify your characterization in a brief moment or three. 8D


` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: Mr. Former President, what is your position on GLOBAL WARMING?
` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: ... Uhh. Well let's see here, what did they tell me to say. ... Oh, did I say that out loud? *Points at a random Iraqi.* The cause of the warmification of the Earth is their fault.
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: So it is the terrorists fault for the global warming? Yes--it could be all the CO2 emissions it causes because of the suicidal bombings.. YES. That sounds right.~ 
` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: ... Yeah. What you said. *Thumbs up.* 8D


` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: O hai thar Mr. Former Former President. 8D
` ` Sexual Relations; Bill Clinton .~: o hai thar as well Mr.Former President. =D
[Aloe for Bullets!] Doc: So care to give me a Big Economic Expansion? ;o @ Clinton
` ` Sexual Relations; Bill Clinton .~: Nah, get under my desk and maybe I'll think about it.


[OPTIMISTIC]Donnie: three losers rping politicians they know nothing about =/= epic
` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: Donnie, don't make me use my blow-up-the-world button on your ass. ... I mean. You know, the thing I'm not supposed to talk about. 8D
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: Hey, Mr. Bush, that is /my/ blow-up-the-world button. YOU DO NOT TOUCH IT. 
` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: ... Oh damn, that's right. I'm not the president of the United States of American anymore. *Sadface.*


` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: Mr. Clinton, between me and you--did you /have/ sexual relations with that girl?
` ` Sexual Relations; Bill Clinton .~: -Sighs and looks down with regret in his eyes.-
` ` Sexual Relations; Bill Clinton .~: Mr.Obama, I'm sorry to admit.
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: THAT WAS MY CHILDREN'S PLAYROOM, YOU *******.
` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: I'm not good at readificating people's facial expressions, but I think he had sexual relationships with her. 8D
` ` Sexual Relations; Bill Clinton .~: But I Did Not Have Sexual Relationships With That Woman.
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: --Oh. That's a good thing then, Mr. Clinton. I was about to "murder she wrote" you.
` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: *Whispers to Obama, rather loudly, for everyone to hear.* He's totally lying, I can see it in those there eyes of his. 8D
` ` Sexual Relations; Bill Clinton .~: ...-Chuckles.Eyes Bush, grabs his shovel. Slowly sweeps over to George's side.-
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: *Turns his head to Bush, blinking quite adequately.* Uh.. I'd watch out, if I were you. D8
` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: ... What? Did I say something? *Looks at Clinton, innocently.*
` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: Note to self. Clinton is not a trustworthy man.
` ` Sexual Relations; Bill Clinton .~: Hey, Mr.Bush. Look up, I think I see a shoe. -Goes in for the kill after request was fulfilled.-
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: -Takes out his hidden pistol, shoots Clinton between the legs.- 8D
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: CHANGE, IS NEEDED!


[_echelon] Angie: What's with all the presidents...?
` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: It's a high school reunion of sorts. 8D
` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: *Thumbs up.*
[_echelon] Angie: XD
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: D8 Definitely. -Thumbs up.-
[_echelon] Angie: Obama is suppose to do the fist bump.
[_echelon] Angie: Not thumbs up.
[_echelon] Angie: 8-|
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: ...
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: -fist bumps your FACE.-
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: 8D
[_echelon] Angie: ROFL.
[_echelon] Angie: XDDDD
[Aloe for Bullets!] Doc: ROFLMAO
[Aloe for Bullets!] Doc: XD
:{The.Amazing.Chocolatier}: Willy Wonka: [[ xDDD ]]


[Aloe for Bullets!] Doc: So you.....
[Aloe for Bullets!] Doc: Did Not Have Sexual Relationships with my dog right?
[Aloe for Bullets!] Doc: o_o
` ` Sexual Relations; Bill Clinton .~: No sir, I did not.
` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: ... Well that just doesn't sound right.
[_echelon] Angie: Lies.
[_echelon] Angie: Bill is lying again!
` ` Sexual Relations; Bill Clinton .~: But let me tell do what I did do.
` ` Sexual Relations; Bill Clinton .~: <_<
` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: Sexual... dog. ... Now those are two things that should never connectify in such a way. I mean that's disgusticating.


` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: This Angie lady is disturbifying me. SECURITY.
[_echelon] Angie: ... :|
[_echelon] Angie: WHAT?
` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: Don't worry, miss. This here is my bestest friend, Mr. Obama Man. 8D We'll see to it you get a nice place with Mr. Clint-- I mean, um. What was I supposed to say here?
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: ... ANGRY BLACK LADY, CODE BROWN, RUNRUNRUN. +Evasive maneuever 23. HIDES BEHIND A CACTUS. 8D+
[_echelon] Angie: ...
[Aloe for Bullets!] Doc: -Rolls an oreo cookie past Bush-
[Aloe for Bullets!] Doc: >>;
[_echelon] Angie: WHO SAID I WAS BLA--
[_echelon] Angie: -Eyes oreo-
[_echelon] Angie: >_>
` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: ... Oh look. It's a biracial cookie. *Chases after it.*


` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: Oh, let me redirect you to my assistant @ Angie. +Calls Mr. Clinton.+ 8D
[_echelon] Angie: Assistant? HELL YES.
[_echelon] Angie: -Fist bumps with... herself.-
` ` Sexual Relations; Bill Clinton .~: -Recieves a call, picks up cell phone.- Mr.Obama, Clinton speaking.
[_echelon] Angie: 8D
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: MR. CLINTON, YOU HAVE A GUEST! 8D
` ` Sexual Relations; Bill Clinton .~: A guest?..Who is it. I told the lawyer I didn't ******* do it!
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: No, no. Another "one". +IMPLIES HEAVILY ON "ONE"+ 
` ` Sexual Relations; Bill Clinton .~: Oooh, send the /one/ in. -Starts to unbuckle pants.-
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: Your ready to be seen, Angie. 8D +Buzzes the door+
[_echelon] Angie: ...
[_echelon] Angie: Forget that.
[_echelon] Angie: >_>
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: ... Oh, a women of conversation..? +CALLS Mr. Bush.+ 8D
[_echelon] Angie: -Plots to destroy Obama's phone(s).-
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: +While pretending to call his friends, he is in actuality, trying to buzz in the guard dogs.+
` ` Sexual Relations; Bill Clinton .~: -Sighs and fastens up his belt.- Lost another one to Bush.
` ` Sexual Relations; Bill Clinton .~: >_>


` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: OBAMA DEMANDS OREOS. >\ 
` ` Sexual Relations; Bill Clinton .~: OBAMA DEMANDS CHANGE
[_echelon] Angie: ...
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE. >\
[_echelon] Angie: -Hands Obama a pack of double-stuffed oreos?- >___>;
` ` Sexual Relations; Bill Clinton .~: THAT'S WHY WE HAVE COOKIES IN THE OVAL OFFICE
` ` Sexual Relations; Bill Clinton .~: <__<
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: GIVE ME ALL THE COOKIES. >\
[_echelon] Angie: ....
[_echelon] Angie: NO WAY.
[_echelon] Angie: DON'T BE GREEDY. >(
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: I AM THE PRESIDENT. I DEMAND IT ALL. 
` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: *Comes back with the oreo he chased after.* Mmm. Black & white, at the same time. Delicious.
[_echelon] Angie: ...
` ` Sexual Relations; Bill Clinton .~: -Facepalms.-
` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: ... What?
[_echelon] Angie: -Stomps on all the oreos.-
[_echelon] Angie: NOW YOU CAN HAVE NOTHING.
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: +PUSHES THE DO NOT PRESS: BLOW UP THE WORLD BUTTON.+ >\
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: +boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom+
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: THE WORLD BLOWS UP
` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: And you know, I predicted this. I warned you Americans. I told you. "Don't. Vote. For. The. Batman." ... Or was it black man?
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: BECAUSE OF [__echelon] Angie


` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: Oh, look. Chicken wings. 8D
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: +chases after them+
` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: *Somewhere along the road, tugging an invisible fishing line with chicken wings on the end.* This'll get 'im for sure. 8D


` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: O hai thar, my long lost twin brother. ... I mean. Mr. McCain. 8D
` ` Maverick!; John McCain.: 8D Mr. Bush! My friend~.
` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: I would introduce you to Mr. Obama man, but he's currently idlified with some sort of workification.
` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: Or... Something like that, anyway.
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: +Returns with a bucket of chicken.+ 8D
` ` Maverick!; John McCain.: Aaah! I wanna introduce you to my daughter's husband some time, too. 8D
` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: Oh. ... *Leans towards Obama, looking at the bucket of chicken.* ... Are you gonna share any of that, Mr. President? D:
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: Of course Mr. Bush. 8D +shares the bucket of Chicken.+
` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: Awesome. *Takes a drumstick, 'noms on it.* 8D
` ` Maverick!; John McCain.: 8D Do I get any, my friend?
` ` Change; Barack H. Obama . ~: 8D +Noms. oh, hey. PIZZA. Chases+
` ` Maverick!; John McCain.: D: -The P.O.W. gets no chiggun?-


][ The Queen ][ Shiro`Hime: King
{King me} Hichigo: Yo, Queen
][ The Queen ][ Shiro`Hime: Kill Yahoo
][ The Queen ][ Shiro`Hime: Kill it
{King me} Hichigo: Would love to. But I don't think even if we the whole gem we could destroy something quite that evil.
][ The Queen ][ Shiro`Hime: .... Damn you, you fail
` ` Nukular; George W. Bush . ~: I could accidentally borrow Obama's world-explodificating button, and modificate it to destructinize this Yahoo. Would that work? 8D
` ` Maverick!; John McCain.: I second that notion. >>

No comments: